Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, Monday


It's the last Monday of the school year! Yes!!

I'm trying to eat light and healthy to detox from an indulgent weekend. The weekend itself wasn't that bad--we savored a lot of delicious treats from awesome restaurants in Lewes--but Sunday was tough. Once I open up the carbs-door, sometimes I just can't stop. I didn't really enjoy anything I ate either--it was a bit manic, which I'm upset about because I thought I was "over" that. I felt so steady and peaceful eating on the cleanse, so I am pumped that John and I are going to do our own cleanse in June through a program at his gym. We are meeting for dinner later to chat about it, so I'll post more details then...

Breakfast was healthy and inspired by the Green Monster Movement.


Recipe
-a few handfuls of spinach
-3/4 cup of Soy Milk
-1 banana
-a smattering of blackberries
-flax oil
-Chia seeds
-Amazing Grass Wheat Grass


Mmmm! I never thought I'd like this stuff!!


Yes, it looks like sludge but it tastes awesome!
I obviously still need to work on my blogging skills, but I'm getting there.


It's the last Monday of the school year! Yes!!
I don't have the superfancy glasses and set-ups like other bloggers. I just throw my GM into my WHYY thermos and get off to school. I'm sure the kids are wondering what I'm throwing back as I proctor the library in the morning. Shhhh!!!!


and lots of water today. I need to get rid of that sludgy, post-too-many-carbs feeling. Ugh.

Back to grading. Not much time left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment